Marriage and Couples Counseling
Marriage counseling is an investment in yourself and the people you love.
Going to see a therapist is a sign of strength and wisdom, and that you care about yourself and your well-being. The positive changes made in marriage counseling will have lasting benefits for you, your children, and loved ones for many years to come.
My clients can expect:
- Confidential, private sessions
- Affordable fees
- Immediate appointments
- Focus on solutions and results
Why do some marriages last forever while others fall apart?
The skills that make a marriage last can be learned. These will help you build and strengthen your marriage, and make a good marriage even better.
- Build your marriage on the foundation of lovingkindness, respect, loyalty and gratitude
- Bring out the best in each other
- Motivate and influence wisely
- Understand the emotional and physical needs of a man and a woman and learn to meet the needs of your partner
- Learn the steps to effective communication and listening skills
- Communicate at a deeper level and connect with your spouse or partner spiritually and emotionally
- Conflict management—Learn to disagree without fighting
- Avoid the common love destroyers
- Discover the underlying cause of your marital conflicts and distress
- Have a realistic expectation of marriage
- Get your marriage back on track
- Bring fun, passion, and romance back to your marriage
Don't let another day pass by being anxious and unhappy in your marriage. The sooner we start working together, the greater your chances of transforming your marriage and making your relationship what you've always dreamed it would be.